Netherlands Embassy in Dar es Salaam Tanzania
Currently in the spotlights
Are you planning on visiting, living, working, or studying in the Netherlands? Familiarise yourself with all this country has to offer you.
The Netherlands and Tanzania have a lot to offer each other in terms of economy and trade. Here, you will find information on the business climate in Tanzania and the role of the Netherlands Embassy as well as a variety of links to other websites dealing with trade, investment, and business support programmes.
|Address||Umoja House, 4th floor Garden Avenue Dar es Salaam Tanzania|
+255 22 219 40 00
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
June 23, 2015 Nominations for the Human Rights Tulip 2015 are now open. You are welcome to put forward a candidate between June 15 and July 15, 2015. Nominations can be submitted on www.humanrightstulip.nl.
June 23, 2015 In May, Tanzania’s first MSc in Petroleum Geology was launched at the University of Dar es Salaam. The programme, supported by the Netherlands, addresses the need to expand local expertise in the oil and gas sector in Tanzania.
- BAM signs contract with Kilimanjaro Airports Development Company for the rehabilitation of Kilimanjaro International Airport
- Tripartite cooperation on auditing between Tanzania, Norway, and the Netherlands
- Holland Scholarship encourages student mobility
- Zanzibar and the Netherlands support Mnazi Mmoja Hospital and rural health posts in Unguja and Pemba isles
- Global Conference on CyberSpace 2015 (GCCS2015)